Spirit In Giving
With more than 50 years of combined experience in Waldorf education, the partners of Panorama Consulting have worked with more than 40 Waldorf and other independent schools over the past 15 years providing a wide range of services. Panorama Consulting provides high-level administrative, operational and fundraising counsel to schools and nonprofits helping them advance their missions more effectively.
- Capital Campaign Management
- Feasibility Studies
- Development Staff Training
- Development Audits
- Database & Donor Analysis
- Database/Donor Wealth Screenings
- Foundation Research & Grant Writing
- Solicitation Training for Staff & Volunteers
School Administration & Operations
- Administrative Staff Mentoring Operational Audits
- Policy & Procedures
- Strategic Planning
- Board Training & Board Development
- Accreditation Planning & Guidance
Scott is a Managing Partner and co-founder of Panorama Fundraising. Scott manages and directs capital campaigns and other fundraising initiatives, conducts feasibility studies and development audits, and create development plans for not for profit organizations.
As a Managing Partner, Susan Braun brings more than two decades of experience in independent school administration and operations to Panorama Fundraising. Susan successfully guided two multi-million dollar capital campaigns and all related capital improvement projects – from concept to construction.